This is Serious! ——- 在沒轉寄之前,請勿殺掉這封信!

This is Serious! (這是嚴肅的事!!)(最近這件事發生在美國德州。)

A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke

which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.

On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.

This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.

Tests showed that the can was infected by dried RAT urine and

hence the disease Leptospirosis.


RAT urine contains toxic and deathly substances.


It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part
of all soda cans before drinking out of them.

The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of

all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria.

So with water putting them to the mouth any kind of fatal accident.



Please forward this message to all the people you care about.





在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入: 標誌

您的留言將使用 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )


您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )


連結到 %s