This is Serious! ——- 在沒轉寄之前,請勿殺掉這封信!

This is Serious! (這是嚴肅的事!!)(最近這件事發生在美國德州。)

A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke

(某個星期天,一位女性帶了一些罐裝可樂去遊船)
which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.

(上船之後,她將可樂放到船上的冰箱中。)
On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.
(星期一她就被送到當地醫院加護病房,然後星期三就過世了!!)
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.

(經法醫解剖驗屍後,確定她是死於細螺旋體病。)
This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.

(這病毒是由她所喝的飲料罐上所追蹤出來,因為她沒使用杯子。)
Tests showed that the can was infected by dried RAT urine and

(檢驗結果顯示這瓶可樂罐已被老鼠尿給污染了)
hence the disease Leptospirosis.

(並從上面發現細螺旋體病。)


RAT urine contains toxic and deathly substances.

(老鼠尿包含了毒素及許多致命的物質。)


It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part
of all soda cans before drinking out of them.

(在此強烈呼籲與建議大家,務必在喝飲料前要將飲料罐的上半部徹底清潔。)
The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
(因為這些飲料罐基本上在出貨前都是堆在倉庫中,

之後是直接運送至大賣場,根本沒做任何清潔動作)
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of

all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria.

So with water putting them to the mouth any kind of fatal accident.

(美國紐約哥倫布大學研究顯示,所有易開罐飲料上面的細菌比公廁馬桶的細菌還多。

因此,請記得喝飲料前務必用清水將罐子洗乾淨,這樣才可避免類似的意外發生!!!!)


Please forward this message to all the people you care about.
I JUST DID!

(因為關心你,所以我寄給你!!!)

(請轉寄重要的訊息給你所關心的家人或朋友吧。)

廣告

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 / 變更 )

連結到 %s